Since we now know how long it takes to transfer American Express Membership Rewards points to a travel partner after you link your American Express Membership Rewards account to a travel partner, we thought it would be interesting to share observations on how long it takes with Chase to transfer to a partner with your hard earned points from Chase credit cards. In this post, we’ll share how we used Chase points to transfer to Marriott in order to make an aware reservation at a Tier 3 Ritz Carlton hotel using Marriott points.
How Long To Transfer Chase Points To Marriott
Step 1: Navigate To Chase And Transfer Your Points
The first step is to transfer your points from Chase to a travel partner. If you are not sure how to do this, you can follow our step by step overview of the entire process by clicking this link.
We initiated our transfer on January 25, 2014.
Step 2: Wait For Transfer To Complete And View Marriott Points
Next, you simply have to wait, and wait and wait. Then check back with Marriott to see if your points were transferred.
The transfer was completed on January 27, 2014.
In total, it took two full days for the transfer to complete. But it’s important to note that my transfer was initiated on the weekend and the transfer was completed the first business day after the transfer was initiated. So the transfers may be faster if you initiate on a week day where there is a business day following it.
If you have a lot of Chase points like me and are interested in transferring them to travel partners it is always helpful to know how long does it take to transfer Chase points to travel partners. The answer isn’t always simple, basically it depends. But typically the next business day with Marriott.
- How To Link Travel Programs To American Express Membership Rewards Program
- How To Transfer American Express Membership Rewards To Travel Programs
- How To Transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards To Travel Partners
- How Long Does It Take To Transfer Points From SPG To US Airways
- Top Chase Credit Card Sign-Up Bonus Offers
- Credit Cards That Give Back 7%-10% Points And Miles Each Year
- Comparing Chase 50,000 Point Offer Vs 100,000 American Express Business Platinum Bonus Offer (Targeted)