It seems like just about every US airline has some sort of premium economy product such as Delta’s Economy Comfort or United’s Economy Plus, and Hawaiian Airlines is the latest one to get in on the action.
Hawaiian Airlines is launching their Extra Comfort section which will offer about 5 extra inches of legroom onboard their A330 aircraft.
Details of their Extra Comfort cabin includes:
- Five more inches of legroom for a full 36 inches of room to stretch out and relax.
- Priority boarding at the departure gate
- Complimentary on-demand in-seat entertainment featuring dozens of movies, TV shows and more
- Personal electrical power outlet to charge laptops and other electronic devices*
- Complimentary pillow and blanket (on all domestic routes)
- Souvenir pillow and blanket set (on international routes only)
- Complimentary meals and snacks
Extra Comfort will be available on their A330 cabin to/from Honolulu from these destinations:
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York (JFK)
- Portland (PDX)
- San Diego (SAN)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Auckland, New Zealand (AKL)
- Beijing, China (PEK)
- Haneda-Tokyo, Japan (HND)
- Osaka-Kansai, Japan (KIX)
- Papeete, Tahiti (PPT)
- Sydney, Australia (SYD)
- Taipei, Taiwan (TPE)
Extra Comfort seats are now available to purchase when booking tickets online and will debut in the market on all Hawaiian Airlines A330 aircraft beginning August 1, 2014.
Pricing for Extra Comfort starts at $60 per flight for flights from Honolulu to the US mainland.