I shared my April credit card strategy a few weeks ago and illustrated what I was doing to earn tons of miles and points before the rumored changes on May 1st. Some people were particularly skeptical about the SPG offer given the clearly stated T&Cs.
But others had heard that the new policy wasn’t in place yet. So I had to try it out myself.
First, the award nights and stay credits hit my account. But that wasn’t the rumored change. The sign up bonus was the prize.
Then today I checked my account and saw this.
The 10,000 point sign up offer has posted to my account. Granted, I had the card over a year ago, but was still very pleased to see the bonus is hitting my account.
How about you? Did you apply for the card and did the bonus points post yet?
- Go For Lifetime Starwood Platinum (Light) Status Or Not
- No Suite Upgrades All Year And SPG’s Apology
- Lifetime SPG Platinum – six years too short
- Starwood Crossover Rewards With Delta
- Starwood’s Cash + Points Option Plus Hotel Award Chart
- Starwood Nights & Flights Plus Airline Transfer Award Redemption Option
- SPG’s Fall Promotion Registration Open – SPG Take Two
- SPG Platinum Members To Get Unlimited Delta Upgrades
- Guess my 100th SPG Night Contest–Delta Tumi Giveaway