This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Each week, we will be taking a look at a hotel or airline elite status level and the benefits that come with it and how to leverage earning the status.
Overview of Fairmont Premier Status
So for this week, we will be taking a look at Fairmont Premier, which normally requires 5 stays or 10 nights with Fairmont.
How to Earn:
(1) 10 nights in a calendar year
(2) 5 stays in a calendar year
Benefits of Fairmont Premier Status
- 1 complimentary room upgrade certificate
- 1 complimentary suite upgrade certificate
- US $50 Fairmont dining (lunch & dinner) or Willow Stream Spa e-certificates
- 1 complimentary third night on a three-night stay
- Priority wait-list status
- Complimentary, in-room high-speed Internet access4
- Complimentary local calls and no service charge on toll-free calls
- Complimentary health club access
- Complimentary use of TaylorMade golf clubs at select hotels
Other Ways To Earn:
The Fairmont Visa card provides complimentary Fairmont Premier status each year just for having the card after the first year.
Fairmont Premier status offers some good perks such as the one suite upgrade award and one room upgrade each year which is confirmed at booking. The third night free certificate can also be valuable. Other hotel perks such as free internet access and complimentary gym access are nice.
Earning Fairmont Premier isn’t that difficult if you stay with Fairmont much or their credit card gives the status automatically.
What’s your favorite Fairmont Premier perk?
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.