Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time. Terms Apply to Offers.
Delta announced their new 2015 SkyMiles earning structure earlier this year and now they’re starting to roll out new partner earning structures. They’ve just announced their new earning structure with Hertz along with a limited time promotion that runs through September 30, 2014.
How To Register
- PC 197536 must be included in the reservation
- This offer is valid for rental cars picked up by September 30, 2014 at participating worldwide locations
The 1,250 miles per rental for Platinum and Diamond members means you can get a $12.50 value rebate assuming you value Delta miles at $0.01 cents per miles. If you rent 1 day rentals in select markets this can make a lot of sense, for most business travelers, renting by the business week, this would likely result in 1,250 miles per rental plus 300 bonus miles per day (Medallions) or 200 bonus miles per day (non Medallions). Related Posts
- Use Amex Points For Hertz Rentals–Partnership With Hertz And American Express
- Get 250 Bonus Hertz Points For Your Next Rental As A Birthday Present
- How To Increase Chances For Targeted American Express Offers
- Centurion Lounge Access for Amex Platinum Members
- Complimentary Hilton Gold Elite Status From Credit Cards
- My Platinum Amex Experience With $200 American Airlines Credit
- Save with American Express Sync Twitter Promotions
- How To Transfer American Express Membership Rewards To Travel Programs
- How To Link Travel Programs To American Express Membership Rewards Program