This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Each week Marriott Rewards members will be presented with deals on hotels, experiences and merchandise. To participate, all you have to do is be a Marriott member.
What Is Marriott FlashPerks
The FlashPerks program is running for 12 weeks and offers some pretty good deals. For example, this week you can reserve up to 4 nights at the Marriott Aruba for half the normal amount of points.
FlashPerks is program exclusively available for Marriott Rewards members. It includes flash sales on memorable hotel deals, merchandise and experiences. Transactions can be purchased with cash or redeemed with points as specified in the offer. Each week, for 12 weeks, FlashPerks will offer high value, limited availability offers – only available to members! Deals will be available for purchase only through the FlashPerks website from Thursdays 12:00 PM CST to Fridays 12:00PM CST each week, but once quantities are gone, you’ll have to wait until the next week to get your hands on a hot FlashPerks Deal!
Deals For August 7
The deals for this week include a few heavily discounted desirable Marriott Properties, a few travel packages and some merchandise.
Merchandise FlexPerk Offers
Hotel FlexPerk Offers
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino (1/2 off the award price)
- The San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter (1/2 off the award price)
Packages FlexPerk Offers
- Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center Package
- The Turnberry Isle Miami, Autograph Collection Package
- Cancun and Kauai complete travel packages by Vacations by Marriott
- Norwegian Cruises and Carnival Cruises deals from CruisesOnly
Redemption Offers (50% off Points)
When redeeming for 50% off point offers, members do not get the 5th night for free and can be up to a maximum of 4 nights.
- Member may book redemption stay for 50% off points required for a standard award; 5th night Free does not apply
- Reservations & offer stays may be from 1-4 nights and cannot be combined with any other discount
- Advanced reservations are required & any awards ordered may not be resold, transferred or altered
The 50% off award offers are pretty good deals. Just make sure you read the terms and conditions of each offer because some of the dates can be restrictive. Still, if you are looking to spend 1/2 the points on a hotel, these may be a good deal for you.
- 140,000 Marriott Bonus Points With 2 Credit Cards
- Marriott Launches New PointSavers List- Save Up to 33% Off
- Marriott Launches Summer Promotion: Double Points
- Save $20 On Courtyard Marriott Stays
- Overview of Marriott Platinum Status
- Overview of Marriott Gold Status
- Overview of Marriott Silver Status
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.