This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
As we mentioned the other day, Registration opened this morning for American Express’s Small Business Saturday. This is a promotion from American Express whereby card members can earn three (3) $10 statement credits per eligible American Express Card by shopping at small businesses on the specified day.
So dust off your American Express cards and register, or take time to apply for secondary cardmembers for existing cards, or simply apply for new ones if you like. For example, the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express is a card that comes with no annual fee, and rewards you with membership rewards points with every qualifying purchase. And you can register the card for the $30 Small Business Saturday promotion. The Bloomingdales card even worked.
Other cards include:
- Platinum Card from American Express
- American Express® Premier Rewards Gold Card
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card
- Bluebird® by American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- SimplyCash® Business Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
How To Register For Small Business Saturday
- Registration is available by:
- Registering at ShopSmall.com
- Logging in to your account at americanexpress.com and clicking on the ‘Amex Offers’ tab or ‘Small Business Saturday’ offer tile in ‘Amex Offers & Benefits’
- By logging into the American Express App and visiting the ‘Offers For You’ tab in the ‘Membership’ section
- By adding the offer directly to your connected Card via amex.co/facebook
- By tweeting #AmexShopSmall to add the offer directly to your connected Card
- Registrations are limited so be sure to register your cards early
- Registration opens at 12:00 A.M. MST (“Mountain Standard Time”) on Nov 16, 2014 and will continue until 11:59 P.M. MST on Nov 29, 2014, unless the registration limit is reached sooner
- Limit of three (3) $10 statements per eligible American Express Card
Small Business Saturday registration is now open. All 9 of our American Express cards are officially registered. Are your American Express cards registered?
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.