As we mentioned the other day, Registration opened this morning for American Express’s Small Business Saturday. This is a promotion from American Express whereby card members can earn three (3) $10 statement credits per eligible American Express Card by shopping at small businesses on the specified day.
So dust off your American Express cards and register, or take time to apply for secondary cardmembers for existing cards, or simply apply for new ones if you like. For example, the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express is a card that rewards you with membership rewards points with every qualifying purchase. And you can register the card for the $30 Small Business Saturday promotion. The Bloomingdales card even worked.
How To Register For Small Business Saturday
- Registration is available by:
- Registering at ShopSmall.com
- Logging in to your account at americanexpress.com and clicking on the ‘Amex Offers’ tab or ‘Small Business Saturday’ offer tile in ‘Amex Offers & Benefits’
- By logging into the American Express App and visiting the ‘Offers For You’ tab in the ‘Membership’ section
- By adding the offer directly to your connected Card via amex.co/facebook
- By tweeting #AmexShopSmall to add the offer directly to your connected Card
- Registrations are limited so be sure to register your cards early
- Registration opens at 12:00 A.M. MST (“Mountain Standard Time”) on Nov 16, 2014 and will continue until 11:59 P.M. MST on Nov 29, 2014, unless the registration limit is reached sooner
- Limit of three (3) $10 statements per eligible American Express Card
Small Business Saturday registration is now open. All 9 of our American Express cards are officially registered. Are your American Express cards registered?