The new Delta 757-200’s Transcon Business Elite service is on my bucket list. So the other day I started looking at the routes where the 757-200 Transcon Business Elite equipped Jets are being operated. As a result, I came across some routes with unsuspecting equipment that I’ll share here and in the near future.
Delta 757 Lie-Flat To Raleigh
For example, I came across the Atlanta to Raleigh flight that is operated by a 757 with Lie-Flat Business Elite seating. Not the new Flat-Bed, but good enough for a domestic flight.
Just to double check, I looked at the seat map and sure enough, there were only 4 rows of First Class, which means that this 757 is operating with the old style Business Elite cradle lie-flat seats.
You never know where you’ll find a nicely equipped Delta Jet with Lie-Flat or Flat-Bed seats. Well, kinda we do, but they do reposition some of these planes quite often. So keep an eye out for these and the new 757-200 Flat-Beds on domestic routes.
Looking for More Delta Miles?
Have you spotted any other routes with either Lie-Flat or Flat-Bed seats lately?
- My Delta 757 Business Elite Selection Gamble
- Delta Launches Full Flat-Beds on New York-Los Angeles Flights in BusinessElite
- Delta Flying Non-BusinessElite 757’s from JFK-SEA and Still No Upgrades for Medallions
- Delta To Start Flying 757’s with Lie-Flat BusinessElite on JFK-LAX by July 1st
- Favorite First Class Seat On Delta 757 During Short Flight
- Vegas Bump Jackpot & Delta 757 Business Elite Seats
- First Class Problems-Last Row In 757 Delta First Class
- Delta Drastically Reducing Number of First Class Seats on 757’s
- Delta’s 757 First Class Service From Seat 1A
- Tonight’s View From 4A On Delta’s 757-200 Somewhere Over Nebraska
- Delta’s 757 Business Elite Seats – Holiday Traveling Isn’t So Bad
- In-Flight Delta Bar Game On 757 – Spot The Difference