Delta just announced that on the Delta West Coast Shuttle between Los Angeles and San Francisco, they will add a mixture of 717’s into this route, which means several of the 15 daily flights will now be served by mainline aircraft.
Currently on the East Coast, Delta’s New York to Boston shuttle route is served by the Boeing 717 also.
Delta West Coast Shuttle
Recently, Delta introduced regional craft beers to bring local options to customers on domestic flights. Delta’s West Coast Shuttle features beers from Lagunitas Brewing Company (Petaluma, Calif.) and Stone Brewing Company (Escondido, Calif.). Customers flying the Delta Shuttle between Los Angeles and San Francisco also enjoy:
- Check-in as close as 30 minutes prior to departure
- Dedicated check-in counters exclusively for Shuttle customers
- Gates located near security
- Complimentary newspapers
- Complimentary onboard snacks provided by Luvo, a California-based lifestyle food brand, offering great-tasting, good-for-you food
- Complimentary beverages in-flight, including craft beer and wine in all classes of service
If you’re flying between Los Angeles and San Francisco anytime soon, consider checking out the new Delta West Coast Shuttle on the Boeing 717.