The Daily Getaways is coming out with some useful Hyatt Point offers today that allow you to purchase Hyatt points for as low as 1.04 cents.
Daily Getaways offers promotions daily for some cool prizes with the likes of Hyatt, other hotels, destinations, car rentals and other prizes. The giveaway is sponsored by the US Travel Association and you can find the main Daily Getaways page here.
Purchase Hyatt Points For Only 1.04 Cents
There are four types of getaway deals today for Hyatt. They all come out at exactly 1 PM. I would expect each of these to sell out pretty fast, so if you want to pad your Hyatt Gold Passport account, make sure you click on the offer you’d like to buy below at or just before 1 PM.
- Purchase 24,000 Points for $260
- Purchase 30,000 Points for $330
- Purchase 40,000 Points for $415
- Purchase 72,000 Points for $775
As an example, if you wanted to redeem points for a top tier hotel with Hyatt, it would require 30,000 points.
So if you planned on booking an award at say, the Park Hyatt Sydney, that would require either 30,000 points or $940 AUD (~$720 USD) at the daily rate for the base room. But simply purchasing points with the above promotion, you could get the same room for only 30,000 Points for $330! That’s about $390 in savings. How’s that for a deal?
- Martinis Down Under–Park Hyatt Sydney Part I
- Martinis Down Under – Park Hyatt Sydney Part II
- Park Hyatt Sydney – Ridiculous view for breakfast
I don’t normally pick up the Daily Getaway prize, but today’s prize is especially interesting and useful to me. Are you considering purchasing any Hyatt Points through this promotion?
- Overview of Hyatt Diamond Status
- New Hyatt Diamond Benefits Start Today
- Overview of Hyatt Diamond Status Challenge
- Breakfast At Park Hyatt Buenos Aires
- Breakfast At Park Hyatt Tokyo
- Breakfast At Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
- Breakfast secrets from Hyatt 48 / Lex
- Breakfast At Hyatt Regency Tampa
- Breakfast Challenge Between Hyatt 48 / Lex and Hyatt Andaz 5th Avenue New York
Hat tip to Million Mile Secrets