- Restarting seasonal service to Detroit Metropolitan-Wayne County Airport on May 2, 2015
- Adding a second flight to Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport on May 23, 2015
- Restarting a daily nonstop flight between Venice Marco Polo Airport and Atlanta on June 2, 2015
- This flight is in addition existing daily New York-JFK service that was restarted at the end of March so Delta will operate two daily flights to the U.S. from Venice during the summer
- Operating nonstop service between Pisa and New York-JFK six times weekly on June 16, 2015
- Adding a daily flight to Atlanta, starting on June 17, 2015, in addition to Delta’s existing daily service to New York-JFK
Delta says it’s responding to a higher demand for travel to and from Italy during the peak summer travel period from May to October. Delta is going to operate these routes with a mix of 767-300s, 767-400s and 757-200s, putting an impressive 30,092 weekly seats between Italy and the USA.