This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
If you have a Chase Ultimate Rewards card/account, link your card to Amazon and use 1 point towards your purchase, you can score $10 off your order. I had seen this offer a little while ago and was procrastinating on it because honestly I felt like it would take a little more effort for me then some of the other Amazon deals lately, see here for $10 off $10 Subscribe and Save and here for a $20 off $50. But, surprisingly it was really simple. Here is the deal so that you can take advantage of the free $10 if you qualify.
Free $10 Amazon When Use 1 Chase Point
My Chase card was linked to Amazon already but, for some reason the ‘use points to pay’ option wasn’t showing up at checkout so this is exactly what I did:
- Went to Amazon and picked out something I needed (Swiffers) for $11 and added to my cart.
- Went here and clicked “Get Started”
- Entered my Chase card number, expiration and name and accepted the terms and conditions
- Went to my checkout cart and the points option was there
- Used 1 point (Not a very good use of Chase points – so I just used 1 which is the minimum) You need to enter in .01 in the field to use 1 point because 100 points = $1 at Amazon
- Used promo code SWP15CH10 which took off $10 (free $10!)
- Whoo hoo! It was a lot easier then I thought!
You can also consider selecting the No-rush shipping option to get a $1 digital credit if you don’t need your order quickly.
I love Amazon! I really love Amazon when I get free money! Like with this offer, you will get $10 off when you use your Chase points to pay (minimum 1 point.) Happy Shopping!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.