If you have a Chase Ultimate Rewards card/account, link your card to Amazon and use 1 point towards your purchase, you can score $10 off your order. I had seen this offer a little while ago and was procrastinating on it because honestly I felt like it would take a little more effort for me then some of the other Amazon deals lately, see here for $10 off $10 Subscribe and Save and here for a $20 off $50. But, surprisingly it was really simple. Here is the deal so that you can take advantage of the free $10 if you qualify.
Free $10 Amazon When Use 1 Chase Point
My Chase card was linked to Amazon already but, for some reason the ‘use points to pay’ option wasn’t showing up at checkout so this is exactly what I did:
- Went to Amazon and picked out something I needed (Swiffers) for $11 and added to my cart.
- Went here and clicked “Get Started”
- Entered my Chase card number, expiration and name and accepted the terms and conditions
- Went to my checkout cart and the points option was there
- Used 1 point (Not a very good use of Chase points – so I just used 1 which is the minimum) You need to enter in .01 in the field to use 1 point because 100 points = $1 at Amazon
- Used promo code SWP15CH10 which took off $10 (free $10!)
- Whoo hoo! It was a lot easier then I thought!
You can also consider selecting the No-rush shipping option to get a $1 digital credit if you don’t need your order quickly.
I love Amazon! I really love Amazon when I get free money! Like with this offer, you will get $10 off when you use your Chase points to pay (minimum 1 point.) Happy Shopping!