This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Last month, Starwood announced that they would bringing back a version of the famous free weekend night promotion which they used to have but this time just with Sheraton. The good news is that Sheraton Free Weekends officially starts today and registration is now open, so be sure to register.
Here’s how this promotion works:
- Stay any five nights at Sheraton through September 30, 2015.
- The nights don’t need to be consecutive. Just add them up. For every five, you get a free weekend night — up to three.
- Redeem your Free Weekend Night Awards for any Friday, Saturday or Sunday nights through December 13, 2015, at any Sheraton hotel or resort, including all Categories 1–7.
- Enjoy the flexibility of combining your free weekend nights or redeeming them separately.
- There are no blackout dates on the free weekend nights — if we have a standard room available, it’s yours.
Register through September 15, 2015.
I was a huge fan of Free Weekend Nights when they had that promotion a few years where you could earn a free weekend night after every 2 stays. This new offer this summer isn’t nearly as good however it’s not bad either and if you plan it out, you could stay at a bunch of cheap Sheratons then redeem at some more expensive properties such as the Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa, so there is a lot of value to be had here.
What’s your strategy for Sheraton Free Weekends? Are you planning to earn all three, feel free to comment below.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.