This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
There is another new pretty great Amex Offer for You available this morning that makes up a little for the loss of Small Business Saturday. Hurry over to your Amex accounts this morning to see if you have this offer in your account, which basically gives you $10 in free money when you use your eligible Amex card to shop at a small business on the Shop Small Map in the month of November, what I am calling Small Business November. If you have this on multiple cards, you are in luck! Not as good as the 3 x $10 credits of last year, but you do have the whole month of November instead of just one day.
American Express Small Business November 2015 (Targeted)
- Shop Small in November, Spend $10, Get $10, expires 11/28/15.
This is a sweet new Offer for You, where you basically will get free $10 in merchandise per targeted card. Be sure to check your Amex account and add them to your eligible Amex card/s.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
Personal American Express eligible card options include (but, not limited to):
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Platinum Card® from American Express
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.