This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
As a reminder, don’t forget to use the Reload my gift card balance with $60 for each of your enrolled Amex cards to lock in your savings for future Amazon purchases. There are only 18 days left to do so.
Reminder: Use Your Amazon Amex Offers For You
As previously posted….
Earlier this month, we wrote about a great American Express Offer for You where you can score $15 statement credit on your $60 Amazon purchase for virtually every eligible American Express card you have. This Offer for You was widely available, so that is why I say virtually every eligible Amex card, assuming you were paying attention.
Lock in your Amex Offer for You savings at Amazon for future spending. If you are lucky enough to have this on a bunch of cards, you will really be in the money and savings at Amazon!
The best thing is that if a hot deal comes up, you don’t have to worry about finding the right card or spending the right amount by the expiration date to get your 25% savings!
Happy saving and shopping!
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.