I am starting to think about planning our family’s first trip to Disney and want to make it the best trip possible. With that said, I have so many questions and ideas floating around my head so wanted to open the conversation up to my wonderful readers for suggestions.
1st Disney Trip Help Me Plan
I’m sure that you have a favorite place to stay, a favorite time of year to go or another tip or trick that makes your Disney vacations more fun! So, here is your chance to help me (and possibly other readers) plan our families first trip to Disney.
Here are some questions that I have:
- When is the best time of year to go? Think cooler weather, less crowds, etc.
- Where to stay? Points hotels, pay cash for Disney luxury property, rent a house on AirBNB?
- Best parks to visit in addition to The Magic Kingdom?
- What reservations to make for special events like breakfast with Princesses?
- Any other Disney tips or tricks?
Please post a comment, I would love to hear what you think!