This is pretty interesting. According to this Reddit thread, people have been receiving a survey from Hyatt asking them questions that appear that they are considering an Amazon partnership. Wowser! That would be good! It sounds like they are looking for new ways to reward Hyatt stays and are considering partnering with Amazon to do so.
Hyatt Considering Amazon Partnership?
Check out the comments here for more insight into what Hyatt might be considering, Reddit.
You should also check your emails to see if you too received the survey from Hyatt so that you can weigh in.
Some of the options mentioned in the survey are, according to SpeedCam on Reddit:
- “Get one Gold Passport point per dollar spent on Amazon as a Prime member.”
- $25 Hyatt gift card after every Hyatt stay
- $25 Amazon gift card after every Hyatt stay
- Free Amazon Fire TV to use while in hotel
- $50 food and drink credit to use in the hotel for every stay
- 2000 Points for every Hyatt stay
It’s great that Hyatt is considering new partnerships and more ways to reward Hyatt loyalists. I in particular that that Amazon is a very interesting partner, as I love both Amazon and Hyatt and use both regularly! What do you think?