Last week I posted about how Amazon had raised their spend threshold to get free shipping from $35 to $49. Reader Askmrlee, posted a good comment that this news made Shoprunner’s free 2 day shipping look more valuable. Which is an excellent point. Remember, you can get free ShopRunner membership with an eligible Amex card ($79 value!)
New! Share ShopRunner Benefits
You can also now share your ShopRunner membership with up to 4 members of your household:
- Now you can add up to 4 members of your household to your ShopRunner membership. Adding them is fast and free, just like our FREE 2-Day Shipping.
- On the account page, click ‘invite a household member’
- Enter in up to 4 members of your household
- Send invite
About Complementary ShopRunner Service With Amex
- Navigate to this site here
- Consider one of the many American Express cards available:
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve card
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN,
- American Express® Gold Card
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- SimplyCash® Business Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
- You will be prompted to enter your card number to verify that you are an eligible American Express member, but don’t worry you will not be billed without your authorization.
- If you are already an existing ShopRunner member, just log into your account in the top right hand corner.
You can now share your complementary ShopRunner membership from Amex with up to 4 people! Sweet!