This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Here’s a nice offer from Visa Checkout where you can score 1,000 Elevate bonus points through July 31, 2016 when you check out with Visa Checkout to purchase you Virgin America flight.
1,000 Elevate Bonus Points With Visa Checkout
- Purchase a flight on Virgin America
- Add your Elevate account number to the reservation
- Check out with Visa Checkout
- Take your Virgin America flight by September 30, 2016
- Look for 1,000 points in your Elevate account within 2 weeks
* Offer is valid until July 31, 2016 or while supplies last and is only available when displayed on virginamerica.com/visacheckoutoffer. To qualify for this offer, book a non-refundable Virgin America flight on virginamerica.com between June 22, 2016 and July 31, 2016 using Visa Checkout as the payment method and fly by September 30, 2016. Elevate account number must be added to reservation. Bonus Points will be awarded within 2 weeks after qualifying flights are flown. Any changes or cancellations to reservation may result in disqualification from this offer. Elevate reward bookings are excluded. Bonus points earned do not qualify towards reaching Elevate Gold or Elevate Silver status. Limit one offer per Elevate account. Any attempt at fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Virgin America reserves the right to change or limit the promotion in its sole discretion.
Check out this deal! If you are purchasing flight on Virgin America, make sure to check out with Visa Checkout to score 1,000 Elevate bonus points. When you check out with Visa Checkout, you can use any credit card to pay so consider using a card that will earn you bonus points on your airline purchase, like the Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express which earns you 3X points for flights booked with airlines! You can read all about the additional new benefits of this card here, like the new $100 airline fee credit!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.