This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
There are a few new Amex Offers for You available in my account this morning. Check your account regularly because you never know when a good offer will pop up. If you have missed the last several of these from the month of June, check out these posts.
Save 40% At Carrabba’s With Amex + More New Offers!
- New Amex Offer For You Free $10 Per Card!
- More New Amex Offers For You!
- New AMEX Offers For You!
- Couple New Shopping Amex Offers For You
If you think you can use any of these, be sure to add them to your eligible Amex cards. I love Amex Offers for You!
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse, Spend $100, Get $25 back, expires 8/31/16.
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Spend $25, Get $10 back, expires 9/5/16.
- Esteelauder.com, spend $75, get $15 back, expires 9/23/16.
- Showtickets.com, Spend $150, get $30 back, expires 8/22/16.
These are the ones that I had. I love Amex Offers for You and save so much money! Be sure to check our Amex accounts and see what new Offers you have and please post a comment if you have something different!
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors American Express Card
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.