Delta has been consistently improving their meals onboard both their domestic and international flights in the premium cabin. As I haven’t had an early morning flight on a non-transcontinental flight, I was excited to see the latest breakfast offerings on a recent domestic fight out of New York (JFK).
For Breakfast I opted for the Creamy Creole Omelet which had swiss cheese, chicken chorizo, red peppers and onions with a side of potato wedges, a side of fruit, chicken apple sausages and a multigrain bagel.
The other breakfast option on this flight was the Luvo oatmeal with quinoa and fruit.
View our recent Delta First Class/Business Class Meal Reviews with Pictures:
- Delta One Transcontinental Business Class Dinner SFO-JFK
- Delta First Class Barbecue Chicken Lunch LAS-JFK
- Delta First Class Beef Tenderloin JFK-LAS
- Delta First Class Margarita and Lunch Sandwich
- Delta First Class Omelette in Business Class
- Delta First Class Bolognese Pasta Dinner
- Delta First Class Lunch Sandwich DTW-DEN
Looking for More Delta Miles?
Have you experienced Delta’s new domestic breakfast options lately in First Class? Feel free to share your recent experiences below.