After a successful $800 bump opportunity on Delta, I was rebooked in through Detroit, and fortunate as a Platinum Medallion, I cleared a battlefield upgrade at the gate, for my afternoon flight from Detroit to Denver, meaning I would also get to see Delta’s new Alessi-designed serviceware, which launched April 1st.
You can also view our recent Delta First Class/Business Class Meal Reviews:
- Delta One Transcontinental Business Class Dinner SFO-JFK
- Delta First Class Barbecue Chicken Lunch LAS-JFK
- Delta First Class Beef Tenderloin JFK-LAS
- Delta First Class Margarita and Lunch Sandwich
- Delta First Class Omelette in Business Class
- Delta First Class Bolognese Pasta Dinner
Starting with a gin and tonic, though my seat mate went for a margarita
Smoked turkey sandwich on a pretzel croissant
I opted for the hot turkey sandwich with fontina cheese on a pretzel croissant along with a side kettle chips, fruit, and a dancing deer cookie. The other option for lunch was a cold lemongrass chicken salad with pad thai rice noodles, which also looked tasty.
Looking for More Delta Miles?
Have you experienced Delta’s new domestic lunch options lately in First Class? Feel free to share your recent experiences below.