This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Delta plans to expand its service between Miami and Havana, Cuba, offering an additional daily nonstop flight between the cities starting Dec. 15, 2017
- Not All Airlines Are Cutting Cuba Service, Delta Expanding
- Singapore Airlines to Unveil a Brand New Airbus A380 This Year
- 3 Tips for Reducing Credit Card Debt
- Here’s What’s Next for United Airlines After Its Scandal
- Stopping for Gas While Taking Uber in Mexico?!?
- Are You Planning To Use Your Credit Card To Pay Taxes?
- Female Passenger Smacks Delta Air Lines Ticket Agent
- United Airlines Now Kicks Off Wedding Couple from Plane
You can earn SPG Gold or SPG Platinum Status at a fraction of the regular required nights thanks to their Status Challenge. See if you’re eligible to participate in it.
- Starwood Book Two Nights, Get Third Night Free
- Earn SPG Gold and Platinum Status Fast With Challenge
- 30% Transfer Bonus Virgin Atlantic
- New Amex Offers For You Including Park Tickets!
- Easy, Free 500 United Miles
- IHG PointBreaks New List Today
- $20 Staples Gift Card With $300 MasterCard Purchase
- 500 Bonus AAdvantage Miles Shopping
- Free $10 Amazon Credit Change 1-Click Payment To Discover Card
- Puff Puff: Save $4.20 Off Your Uber Ride on 4/20
- Save Up To 36% Today SPG Hot Escapes
- New Earn Starwood Status Faster!
- Discounted Delta SkyMiles Award Tickets to South America
- American Express Platinum Card Offer No Lifetime Language (Targeted)
- Amazon Gift Card Deals
- Bonus Up To 5,000 Starpoints When Fly Delta (Targeted)
Drink of the Week:
- Pre-departure mimosa
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.