Here is an easy way to save 20% on your upcoming Hilton stays (minimum of 3 consecutive nights) if you have an American Express card. If you are looking to earn more Hilton points, consider the Hilton Honors American Express Card. Here’s the deal.
How To Save 20% Off At Hilton
- Book May 1, 2017 through July 15, 2017
- Stay May 4, 2017 through September 10, 2017
- Pay for your stay with any American Express Card
- Arrive any day of the week & stay a minimum of 3 consecutive nights with a 10 night maximum.
- Offer is valid for select U.S. American Express® Card Members only and is exclusive to bookings made on the HiltonHotelOffers.com/Amex page.
- Fulfillment of the offer is the sole responsibility of the participating American Express Merchant.
- Offer valid for stays booked between May 1, 2017 and July 15, 2017 for stays from May 4, 2017 to September 10, 2017 at participating global resorts properties in the Hilton Portfolio. Offer is non-transferable.
- Minimum three night consecutive stay required. Maximum of 10 nights per Card Member per stay. Check-out from your stay must be on or before September 10, 2017, for stays through September 9, 2017.
You might also see this as an Amex Offer for You listed on your eligible Amex card/s. For all the detail about booking this discount, you do need to go to this page and enter in your Amex credit card number (for verification.) Also be sure to check out the Top Hilton Properties to Redeem Anniversary Free Night.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.