This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
The Amex Global Lounge Collection is one of the best features that both cardholders of the Platinum Card from American Express, and The Business Platinum Card from American Express OPEN receive access to over 1,000 airport lounges across the world.
If you need help redeeming American Express Membership Rewards points for maximum value, we recommend using the Juicy Miles award booking service, who can help you redeem for the lowest amount of miles including using partner airlines.
The American Express Global Lounge Collection is comprised of several lounge programs:
- Centurion lounge network
- Delta Sky Club
- Priority Pass Select lounges.
- Airspace Lounges
- Escape Lounges
American Express Centurion Lounges
Centurion Lounges by American Express are my favorite type of lounge within the collection. Locations include Las Vegas, Dallas, New York (LGA), San Francisco, Miami, Seattle, and Houston, with Hong Kong and Philadelphia coming soon. As a cardholder, you receive access for yourself and up to two guests traveling with you.
We’ve had the opportunity to stop by a few of the Centurion Lounges including:
- Lounge Review: Amex Centurion Lounge San Francisco
- Lounge Review: American Express Centurion Lounge at New York LaGuardia
- Lounge Review: Amex Centurion Lounge in Las Vegas
- Amex Centurion Lounge Dallas Secret Bar Menu
Delta Sky Club Lounges
Cardholders receive access to Delta Sky Clubs when flying Delta and we’ve had the opportunity to check out several of them across the country.
- Lounge Review: Delta Sky Club LAX Terminal 2
- Lounge Review: Delta Sky Club at New York’s JFK Airport
- Lounge Review: Delta Sky Club at SFO
- Feasting at the Delta Sky Club at JFK’s Terminal 4
Priority Pass Lounges
Cardholders receive a Priority Pass Select membership and recently have added the perk that you can bring two accompanying guests for no charge when you visit priority pass lounges. Take a look at the all the lounges part of the Priority Pass program you’re able to visit.
- Priority Pass Lounge Review: KAL Lounge at LAX
- Priority Pass Lounge Review: Plaza Premium Lounge Toronto
- Priority Pass Lounge Review: The Lounge at BOS
- Priority Pass Lounge Review: The Club at ATL
- Priority Pass Lounge Review: The Club at PHX
How To Get Access To These Lounges:
If you’re interested in receiving access to the lounges mentioned above, both the Platinum Card® from American Express, and The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN receive access to over 1,000 airport lounges across the world.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.