This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Hyatt is offering a fast track Elite Tier offer now through (register by September 30, 2017) for those whose companies are targeted by Hyatt. It is worth checking this out to see if you are able to register. From what I have read on it so far, it looks like Amazon, Apple and HP are working. Hit the comments if your company is targeted to maybe help others!
Hyatt Fast Track Offer
- You need to register by September 30, 2017 to receive trial Explorist status for 90 days
- You need to stay 10 qualifying nights at any Hyatt hotel or resort within 90 days of registration to maintain Explorist status through February 2019
- Stay an additional 10 qualifying nights at any Hyatt hotel or resort within 90 days of registration and earn Globalist status through February 2019. Enjoy even more rewards with Globalist status like 30% Bonus Points, Club lounge access including breakfast and more.
Already a World of Hyatt Explorist member?
Fast track to Globalist status through February 2019 with the Elite Tier offer and enjoy our most elite status faster.
- Register by September 30, 2017
- Stay 20 qualifying nights at any Hyatt hotel or resort within 90 days of registration to achieve Globalist status through February 2019
Register today and be on your way to earning elite status through February 2019.
General Terms: To qualify for this offer, World of Hyatt members must register between April 3, 2017, and September 30, 2017. Offer only valid for World of Hyatt members who are employed by an entity that has received an invitation from Hyatt for its employees to participate in this offer (any a “Qualifying Entity”). See full terms with offer page.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.