Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time. Terms Apply to Offers.
Priority Pass has added another new restaurant location in the US., the Corona Beach House in Miami Airport’s Concourse D is now a Priority Pass lounge which is great news for travelers! It’s nice to see Priority Pass expanding the lounges in their program, which means more lounges for The Platinum Card® from American Express or The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN cardholders like myself to benefit from.
New Priority Pass Restaurant In Miami!
06:30 – 22:00 daily. Corona Beach House is the perfect relaxation destination before and after your flights. Now kick back, order some delicious food and enjoy a cold Corona Extra: the easy to drink, easy-going lager that quenches your thirst and refreshes your mind.
Airside – between Gates D23 and D24. Please note that the restaurant may exceed their seating limit at certain times of the day & access to the restaurant is at their sole discretion.
1. Cardholders can use their lounge visit entitlement to receive US$30 off the bill. Each US$30 deduction represents a single lounge visit within the Cardholder’s existing lounge visit allocation for which the Cardholder will, where applicable, be charged. E.g. if a Cardholder registers 1 Guest they will receive US$60 off their bill which will be charged as 1 Cardholder visit + 1 Guest visit on their account.
How To Enroll for Priority Pass Select Access with Amex Platinum card:
Key Links: The Platinum Card® from American Express or The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- More International Access – over 600 airport lounges in 100 countries
- Access available regardless of which carrier or class you are flying
- You may now bring two guests with you complimentary
- To gain admission, simply present your Priority Pass Select Card and airline ticket. (Please note that unlike Platinum Card Access admission, you will need to enroll in Priority Pass Select to gain admission.)
You can gain access to Priority Pass Select for free by being a cardholder of The Platinum Card® from American Express or The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN. Remember that you need to ask Amex to register you for Priority Pass after you receive your card. This is just another great benefit of Amex Platinum card.
Other Ways To Access
You can gain access to Priority Pass lounges with other cards as well, like the Citi Prestige and the Chase Sapphire Reserve.