There is a new Hilton offer where you can score 10,000 Bonus Points after you stay 2+ nights at Hilton with you are an American Express Platinum Card member.
As an American Express Platinum Card® Member enrolled in complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status, you’re eligible to receive 10,000 Bonus Points after you stay 2+ nights at any Hilton property worldwide.
10K Hilton Bonus Points Offer
Check out more Hilton Offers that may sweeten this deal!
- Hot Deals At Hilton!
- 5,000 Bonus Points For Hilton Cardholders
- Save On Hampton And Hilton Garden Inn
- Offer is valid for American Express® Platinum Card Members, Business Platinum Card Members and Corporate Platinum Card Members in the U.S. and U.S. territories who have enrolled in complimentary Hilton Honors™ Gold Status through American Express and complete a qualifying stay.
- Offer is valid for stays at hotels and resorts within the Hilton Portfolio from October 2, 2017 through December 31, 2017.
- Check-out for stays must be on or before December 31, 2017.
- Registration in the offer via HiltonHonors.com/AmexPlatinum is required prior to completing a stay within the offer period.
- Offer valid one-time only and only when you pay with your American Express Card. Offer is non-transferable. Offer may not be combined with other select promotions, offers or discounts.
After a qualifying stay, you will automatically earn 10,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points. Offer valid for stays at any property in the Hilton Portfolio excluding Hampton by Hilton™ Hotels in the Republic of China and is subject to availability. Minimum 2 consecutive night stay required. If you are not already enrolled in the Hilton Honors Gold Status Benefit through American Express, please visit AmericanExpress.com/HiltonGold to enroll.
This is a nice offer that you should be able to combine with some of the other Hilton offers that are available right now.