This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
If you are planning a trip to Disney anytime soon, you might want to check out this American Express Offer for You where you can score discounted Disney tickets (and more) with Undercover Tourist. In addition, this Amex Offer for You will score you $20 back on your $100 purchase. If you have this offer on multiple cards, you will want to be sure to use the Trick For Saving Amex Offers For You On Multiple Cards.
Save At Disney With New Amex Offer For You!
Undercover Tourist, Spend $100, Get $20 Back, expires 1/1/18.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors American Express Card
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
I love Amex Offers for You and save a ton of money with them! Post a comment if you have something different!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.