This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
- Leveraging Delta’s Lucrative Credit Card Sign Up Offers
- Delta A350 Routes to Asia and Europe Announced
- Bed Bugs Onboard British Airways Flight to London
- Kimpton Karma Rewards To Roll Into IHG
- Priority Pass Adds 9 New Lounges
- Delta Enhancing International Main Cabin Meals and More
- Woah! Airport Baggage Handler Caught Stealing from Passenger Luggage
On a recent British Airlines flight from Vancouver to London Heathrow, 2 passengers claim they were attacked by bed bugs. When notifying flight attendants, they were told there were no seats available to move her to other seats.
- Fast Track to Delta Gold Medallion Status
- Earn Delta Silver Medallion Status After 6 Flights (Targeted)
- New Public Offer For Southwest Companion Pass For Free (California)
- Marriott 2,500 Bonus Points At These Properties
- $15 Off Visa Gift Cards At Office Depot/Max
- Hot Deal Flights To Vegas $35 One-Way
- Save With New American Express Offers Today!
- Free And Easy 500 Award Miles
- Best Western 10k Points Redemption Plus 2x Points Promo!
- New Sale Flights From $49, One Way
- Save Up To 35% On These Starwood Properties
- Deal: Cheap American Airlines Flights from $25
- InterContinental Get $100 Gift Card With Two Stays With IHG
Check out our Hotel Review: Grand Hyatt Baha Mar, featuring 1800 rooms including 230 suites and residences located within Baha Mar in Nassau, Bahamas. As a World of Hyatt Category 5 property, you can redeem 20,000 points per night or 10,000 points and $125 per night with Points + Cash.
Drink of the Week:
- Double Woodford on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.