This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
I have written about Google Express before, see Google Express Is Getting More Awesome!I really like the service. There are reports of a very nice American Express Offer for You available in some people’s accounts. Via Doctorofcredit, there are 2 versions of the offer. The first $20 back when you spend $50+ and the other for 2,000 MR points when you spend $50+. If you have this offer, be sure to add it to your eligible card/s. With Google Express you can shop with many merchants including Walmart and Target and shipping is free when you spend a minimum per store. Be sure to use the Trick For Saving Amex Offers For You On Multiple Cards.
Check Amex Account For Sweet Goggle Express Offer!
If you haven’t signed up get for Google Express you can still get a referral credit of $10 off your $10 order too! I signed up about 6 months ago have placed many orders. My orders are delivered for free the next day! Hard to beat that!
Offer For You
Get 2,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $50+ in one or more eligible transactions online only at express.google.com or via the Google Express mobile app by 12/28/2017.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
This is a great offer for those who have it. You can also stack it with first time referral credit of $10 off your $10 order.
It should make for some nice deals! Did you have this one on your Amex account?
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.