I’m excited to see Priority Pass continue to add restaurants to their portfolio of lounges especially here in the U.S. Now they are adding, The KENTUCKY ALE TAPROOM in the Lexington KY Blue Grass Airport. It’s always good to see new lounges being added, which means more lounges for The Platinum Card® from American Express cardholders like myself to benefit from.
Priority Pass Adds Another Restaurant In The U.S.
Other Recent additions include:
- New Priority Pass Restaurant In Miami! Get $30 Off Bill Per Person!
- Priority Pass Adds Timberline Steaks & Grill!
- Priority Pass Adds New Capers Cafe Le Bar & Capers Market
- Priority Pass Adds New Restaurant As Lounge
- Distillery Lounge Now Available For Platinum Cardholders
The KENTUCKY ALE TAPROOM in the Lexington KY Blue Grass Airport.
Cardholders can use their lounge visit entitlement to receive US$28 off the bill. Each US$28 deduction represents a single lounge visit within the Cardholder’s existing lounge visit allocation for which the Cardholder will, where applicable, be charged. E.g. if a Cardholder registers 1 Guest they will receive US$56 off their bill which will be charged as 1 Cardholder visit + 1 Guest visit on their account. Only 1 card per visit per Cardholder will be accepted and at point of registration.
Airside – after Security, the Kentucky Ale Taproom is located on the right, next to Concourse B entrance. Domestic flights only. Please note that the restaurant may exceed their seating limit at certain times of the day & access to the restaurant is at their sole discretion.
How To Enroll for Priority Pass Select Access with Amex Platinum card:
- To gain admission, simply present your Priority Pass Select Card and airline ticket. (Please note that unlike Platinum Card Access admission, you will need to enroll in Priority Pass Select to gain admission.)
Other Ways To Access
You can gain access to Priority Pass lounges with other cards as well, like the Citi Prestige and the Chase Sapphire Reserve.
You can gain access to Priority Pass Select for free by being a cardholder of The Platinum Card® from American Express or The Business Platinum Card® from American Express. Remember that you need to ask Amex to register you for Priority Pass after you receive your card. This is just another great benefit of Amex Platinum card.
Will any of the new lounges listed above help with your travel?