This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
If your holiday travel didn’t go as plan and it was the fault of the airline, here’s a refresher on How to File a DOT Complaint with Department of Transportation, which is a simple process you can do online.
- How to File a DOT Complaint with Department of Transportation
- Delta Selling Medallion Qualifying Miles through Elevate Your Status Promotion
- Why American Airlines Could Face Thousands of Cancellations this Holiday Season
- American Airlines Launches New Service to Canada
- Delta Passenger Racially Profiled as Human Trafficking Victim by Crew
- Delta Sky Club LAX Restricting Admittance Due to Capacity
- $35 in Uber Credits for Amex Platinum Cardholders in December
- Delta Adding New Meals on Delta One Flights from Los Angeles
- Air Canada to Offer Complimentary Gogo Wifi Internet for Elite Flyers
- 2 New Marriott Changes For 2018 And Beyond
Shortly after Thanksgiving,the Delta Sky Club LAX Restricting was Admittance Due to Capacity, as their club was completely full at LAX’s Terminal 3. Passengers could wait outside or were being turned away completely.
- 100,000 Platinum Card Offer
- United 20% Off To Hawaii
- Save Big With These Uber Gift Cards!
- Bunch New American Express Offers For You!
- Hyatt Welcomes Exhale With Discount
- 25% Off NYC To Paris Flying Blue Promo Awards
- Deal! Flights From $59 International
- New 1,000 MR Points Amex ExxonMobil Offer For You!
- Best Buy Gift Card Deals
- Starwood Up To 36% Off
- Deal On Shake Shack!
- 25 American Miles Per $1
Check out our Lounge Review: Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse LAX, which recently became part of the Priority Pass network, located at Terminal 2 at LAX, making this a great alternative to the Delta Sky Club for Delta flyers.
Drink of the Week:
- Double Woodford on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!