This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Looking to stay with Hilton this year? They have a lot of great offers going right now and here is another one that you can check your email for. Targeted Hilton Honors members can earn 50,000 Bonus Points when you sign up and stay 4 nights or more in 90 days. You can try to register for it here.
50,000 Hilton Bonus Points Offer
Get 50,000 Bonus Points when you sign up and stay 4 nights or more in 90 days.
Don’t forget, as a Hilton Honors™ member, always enjoy instant benefits when you book direct, including lowest price anywhere, free Wi-Fi* and Points towards free nights.
- Please note this offer is only valid for recipients of the email invitation and is not transferable and is one-time use only.
- Members who register for the Honors 50 Promotion between now and July 16, 2018 and then stay four nights within 90 days of registration will receive 50,000 Hilton Honors™ Bonus Points.
- A ‘stay’ is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again.
- You must provide your Hilton Honors™ account number at the time of booking. Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your fourth night stay for Bonus Points to appear in your account. Offer is not valid for groups and cannot be combined with other select offers.
More Great Hilton Offers to Consider
- New Up To 100,000 Bonus Offer
- Hilton for a Status Match Challenge!
- American Express to Hilton Transfers Improved for 2018
- Hilton Unlimited Points
There are a lot of good promotion going on right now if you are interested in Hilton Honors points. Check out all the deals above and post a comment if you are eligible to register for this 50k bonus points offer!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.