This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
American Express has launched their new Hilton Honors American Express Business Card.
- How You Can Still Earn Delta Medallion Status for 2018
- Will Amex Platinum Cut Delta Sky Club Access?
- Why I’m Excited to be a Silver Medallion on Delta
- American Airlines Launches Several New Routes, Expands Shuttle Service
- Delta Expands Seattle Service with Several New Routes
- This Airline Lets You Request Specific Aircrafts for Your Flight
- Passenger Arrested for Boarding Wearing Too Much Clothing To Avoid Luggage Fees
- New Up To 100,000 Bonus Offer
- New Offer Up To $500 Cash Back!
- 24 New Lounges For Priority Pass!
- Yay! I Got a 5 Star Rating as a Uber Passenger
- Starbucks Testing No-Cash Policy
- Super Exciting News! A New Centurion Lounge Announced
American Airlines announced they’d be launching several new routes this year from many of their hub cities, as well as expanding their Shuttle service. New cities that can expect to see the most new routes are Philadelphia (PHL), Charlotte (CLT) , and Dallas (DFW).
- Earn 4,000 Bonus World of Hyatt Points (Targeted)
- Free AAdvantage Status
- Staples New Visa Gift Card Deal
- Amex SimplyCash 3% Cash Back Category
- $5 Back Each Time Dine From Amex
- Hilton Status Match Challenge
- Hurry JetBlue Flash Sale From $20!
- 50,000 Hilton Bonus Points Offer (targeted)
- Great Deals At Sam’s Club – My Membership Free 1 Year!
- Hyatt’s Newest Addition To Unbound Opening Deal!
- Starwood Great Rate In Fiji + More!
Delta currently has their Elevate Your Status promotion going on where Medallion members who are short Medallion Qualifying Miles, Segments, or Dollars can purchase them to maintain status for 2018. This has been extended through February 28, 2018
Drink of the Week:
- Pre-departure Mai Tai
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!