This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
I just had this nice American Express Offer for You added to my account. If you have this on multiple cards like I do, you might want to go ahead and save this to your card/s. With this offer, you can get $50 back on $100 grocery order on Shipt. I personally haven’t tried Shipt yet, but with the annual fee down to $49 and this deal on multiple cards, I might check it out! If you are new to Shipt, get $10 off first order.
Hot Deal $50 Back On Shipt Groceries!
Shipt, Spend $100, Get $50 back, expires 3/3/18.
Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions online at shipt.com by 3/3/2018. See terms for exclusions.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
- Same-day delivery, as soon as one hour.
- Free delivery on orders over $35
- All grocery items are available (40,000 items!)
Seems like you can score a pretty decent discount on groceries delivered with this Shipt offer. I’m going to give it a try! Check your Amex account/s to add this one to your eligible Amex card/s if you think you can use this one!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.