Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
- Top 5 Perks of Amex Business Platinum Card
- 16 Unusual Items You Can’t Bring through TSA Security
- How Hotels Are Trying to Compete with Airbnb
- When’s the Cheapest Time to Fly?
- Lyft Passenger Beats Up Other Passenger for Getting Dropped Off First
- Own This Private Island for Cheaper than a NYC Apartment
- Delta SkyMiles 2018 Choice Benefits Changes
- Best Hiltons To Use Weekend Free Night
- 47 Airlines Now Part of TSA Pre-Check Program
- Hidden Power Ports And How To Find The Plug Opening
- Seriously? Peacock On United Flight Denied
- New Diamond Medallion Benefits at Delta Sky Clubs
- Grand Hyatt Grand Cayman Hotel & Residences Announced
- New First Class Ice Cubes or Fluke?
- Delta SkyClub Special Evening Treat
Both The Business Platinum® Card from American Express and The Platinum Card® from American Express offer phenomenal lounge access benefits, however you may be wondering why you should choose the business version of the card. Check out the Top 5 Perks of Amex Business Platinum Card.
- 42,500 Bonus American AAdvantage Miles
- Free $10 Lyft Ride in NYC/NJ Including Existing Users
- 500 Bonus AAdvantage Miles Offer
- Register For Starwood Up To 3,000 Bonus Points
- Now Earn Starpoints With Hertz Rentals
- Flights On Sale When You Travel During These Times!
- Amazing Deal: Get Free Car Service Rides from GroundLink
- Couple New Amex Offers For You
- Deal: Save $30 Off $300 at Grocery Stores for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers
- 5,000 Hilton Bonus Points Offer (targeted)
- Amazon Save 72% On Luggage Carry-ons
- SPG Save Up To 38% Aspen, San Fran, Miami Beach +
- Starwood Save 35% On StarPoints
Wondering when the cheapest time of the year to fly is, then you’ll want to check out our post When’s the Cheapest Time to Fly? which breaks down the cheapest time to fly every month for both domestic and international flights.
Drink of the Week:
- Pre-departure Mai Tai
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!