Were you a Hilton Honors Diamond member last year, but didn’t re-qualify for the status for this year? Hilton has a program that allows Diamond members to request an one-time only extension for your status.
What you need to know:
- To use your one-time status extension, please submit your request by March 28, 2018.
- It may take up to 5 business days to process your request. We’ll send you an email confirmation when it’s done.
- Remember, you can only use your Diamond Status Extension once, so use it when you really need it.
What you need to qualify:
- Current Diamond status
- Three total years at Diamond status (years do not have to be consecutive).
- At least 250 nights (paid or reward) OR 500,000+ earned Base Points since joining Hilton Honors.
Terms and Conditions: A Diamond Status Extension will be awarded to select Hilton Honors members, who are current Diamond members and have earned Diamond Status for at least 3 years (consecutive or non-consecutive) and who have completed stays totaling at least 250 paid and reward nights OR who are current Diamond members and have earned Diamond Status for at least 3 years (consecutive or non-consecutive) and who have earned at least 500,000 Base Points over life of membership, pursuant to the standard Hilton Honors Terms & Conditions.
To be eligible, a Hilton Honors member must meet the stated criteria and currently be a Diamond Member. Points earned via bonuses, promotions and/or co-branded credit cards do not count towards meeting the Diamond Status Extension criteria. Qualifying Hilton Honors Members may enact this benefit once throughout the lifetime of their membership. If a Member elects to use this offer, their Diamond status will extend for an additional year beyond when it would have otherwise expired. Once a Member elects to use this one-time offer and the extension is applied to their account, this action is considered final and is not reversible. At the end of the extension time period, Hilton Honors members will need to complete the requirements to maintain Diamond status pursuant to the standard Hilton Honors Terms & Conditions. If Diamond requirements are not met, Hilton Honors members will be placed in the appropriate tier pursuant to the standard Hilton Honors Terms & Conditions. Once earned, standard Hilton Honors Terms & Conditions apply.