This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Hilton and American Express have just launched an amazing offer for their new
- Amazing Deal: Earn 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points
- Are More Passengers Getting Sick on Airplanes Due to Poor Cleaning?
- Southwest Airlines Increases Upgraded Boarding Prices
- 100,000 Platinum Card Offer For Some
- Is the Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park Getting Deflagged?
- Hyatt Suite Upgrades Globalist Details
- Can You Use Venmo for Manufactured Spending
- Marriott to Open 4,000 Room JW Marriott and Edition Hotels in Las Vegas
- Tons Of New Priority Pass Lounges
- Washington D.C. from DCA Reagan National Airport by Metro
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Getting Tons of New Restaurants in Terminal 3
- My Delta Porsche Experience
- United Discounted Awards Flights
- Marriott Updates Policy Best Rate Now 5,000 Points Or 25% Off
One of the benefits of being a Hyatt Globalist member is Suite Upgrades. Hyatt explains you get 4 suite upgrade awards to use at the time of reservation at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts when paying an eligible rate or when redeeming points for a free night award. Learn how to find out which suite you can use these Globalist upgrades for.
- Register For This New Promo & Earn 1,000 Bonus American Airlines Miles for Every Stay
- Hot Deal Bose Headphones On Amazon
- 10,000 Bonus Points With Next Stay
- $20 Back At Banana Republic With Amex Offer For You
- 20% Off UberX Promo Code
- Starwood Deals Up To 35% Off
- Amex Offer For You Save $60 At This Hotel
- Deal Fares From $49!
- Amazon Now Selling Plants For Real!
- Amazon Free eBooks Great For Vacations!
More passengers are getting sick from planes and it’s not due to infectious diseases from other passengers, but it’s due to planes not being cleaned properly due to not having enough time.
Drink of the Week:
- Pre-departure Mai Tai
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.