Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
- 100,000 Hilton Honors Points with New Bonus
- Earn 130K Delta SkyMiles with these Two Bonuses
- Delta SkyMiles to Europe Best Redemptions
- Earn Delta SkyMiles and Medallion Qualifying Miles With These Cards
- International Competition for AA and United at Chicago
- Leading Hotels of The World Expand Portfolio
- Boeing 737 MAX 7 Completes First Successful Flight
- Why is my Uber Rating so Low?!
- Delta and Virgin Atlantic Expand Network for Summer Travel
- American Airlines New Premium Cabin Meals
- Delta Pay with Miles Overview, SkyMiles Redemption Choice
- Another New Amex Centurion Lounge!
- Priority Pass Adds Another Restaurant
- Hawaiian Airlines & Japan Airlines Announce New Partnership
- Delta Launches Boston to Las Vegas Service
Just as passengers can rate drivers in the Uber app, drivers can also rate passengers on a scale of 1-5 stars after each trip. Looking at my rating this weekend, I noticed that I have a 4.45, and it hasn’t changed in several weeks. I’m a pretty active Uber user, however no matter how friendly I am, or “try” to get a better rating, the needle won’t change. Find out Why is my Uber Rating so Low?!
- IHG Save 15% Off Points & Cash
- St. Kitts Duty Free Savings
- Amazon Discounted Gift Cards
- Air Jamaica Crew Member Caught With $160k In Cocaine Strapped To His Body
- Starwood Save Up To 26% On Stays!
- 10k Hotel Bonus Points Stay 2x
- Amazon Up To $40 Off Tablets With 1 MR Point!
- Starbucks Easy 50 Bonus Stars (targeted offer)
International competition for AA and United at Chicago O’Hare heats up as low-cost carrier Norwegian Air launches new non-stop service to London Gatwick. Even more, Norwegian will be using one of their new Boeing 787 dreamliners on this route featuring both a 56 seat premium cabin in addition to their economy seats.
Drink of the Week:
Double Woodford on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!