This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Hilton and American Express have just launched an amazing offer for their new
- 100,000 Hilton Honors Points with New Bonus
- Earn 130K Delta SkyMiles with these Two Bonuses
- Delta SkyMiles to Europe Best Redemptions
- Earn Delta SkyMiles and Medallion Qualifying Miles With These Cards
- International Competition for AA and United at Chicago
- Leading Hotels of The World Expand Portfolio
- Boeing 737 MAX 7 Completes First Successful Flight
- Why is my Uber Rating so Low?!
- Delta and Virgin Atlantic Expand Network for Summer Travel
- American Airlines New Premium Cabin Meals
- Delta Pay with Miles Overview, SkyMiles Redemption Choice
- Another New Amex Centurion Lounge!
- Priority Pass Adds Another Restaurant
- Hawaiian Airlines & Japan Airlines Announce New Partnership
- Delta Launches Boston to Las Vegas Service
Just as passengers can rate drivers in the Uber app, drivers can also rate passengers on a scale of 1-5 stars after each trip. Looking at my rating this weekend, I noticed that I have a 4.45, and it hasn’t changed in several weeks. I’m a pretty active Uber user, however no matter how friendly I am, or “try” to get a better rating, the needle won’t change. Find out Why is my Uber Rating so Low?!
- IHG Save 15% Off Points & Cash
- St. Kitts Duty Free Savings
- Amazon Discounted Gift Cards
- Air Jamaica Crew Member Caught With $160k In Cocaine Strapped To His Body
- Starwood Save Up To 26% On Stays!
- 10k Hotel Bonus Points Stay 2x
- Amazon Up To $40 Off Tablets With 1 MR Point!
- Starbucks Easy 50 Bonus Stars (targeted offer)
International competition for AA and United at Chicago O’Hare heats up as low-cost carrier Norwegian Air launches new non-stop service to London Gatwick. Even more, Norwegian will be using one of their new Boeing 787 dreamliners on this route featuring both a 56 seat premium cabin in addition to their economy seats.
Drink of the Week:
Double Woodford on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.