This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
- Amazing New Offers on Delta Credit Cards: Earn 130,000 SkyMiles
- US Airports with the Most Flight Cancellations
- Should Maids Break Do Not Disturb Signs?
- Airline Waivers for Northeast Winter Weather
- New Delta Main Cabin and Delta One Meal Offerings
- Starwood Limited Time New Offer!
- New Delta 70,000 Mile Offer!
- Great News You Can Now Use Hyatt Points On Home Rentals!
- Weed Disposal Bins Installed at Las Vegas McCarran International Airport
- Keep Your Hilton Honors Diamond Status with an Extension
- Unlimited Ski Access with Ikon Pass
- Scary Mid-Air Engine Fire On Southwest Flight
- Southwest Airlines Passenger Bitten by Emotional Support Dog
- Is Delta Upgrade Process Broken?
In a latest article, we see which US airports have the most flight cancellations. Are you surprised that New York’s LaGuardia reports the highest percentage of canceled flights in 2017. Winter Storm Stella was a contributing factor, causing the number of grounded flights to soar last March.
- How To Score a Free Chipotle Burrito
- Free Uber Credits In Arizona
- New Hilton Amex Offer For You Save $200!
- Free Bose Wireless Headphones with Travel Booking
- 1,000 Hyatt Bonus Points Per Night
- Are You Targeted For The Latest SPG Promo?
- Deal Alert: Cheap Flights NYC to Maui for Under $400
- Are You Targeted For Amex MR Transfer Bonus To JetBlue?
- Amazon Free $10 Credit With New AmazonCash Load
- Deal Spring Break Fares From Only $49
- Starwood Savings Up To 39% Off!
- Save Up To 27% Off Gift Cards!
- Amazon Hot Deals On Tablets When Use MR Point
Recently, staying at a NYC hotel, I had a Do Not Disturb sign on my door, however was surprised when the maid knocked on the door and entered the room. She claimed that the hotel policy is they are allowed to break the signs after 12pm, even for guests staying over and not checking-out.
Drink of the Week:
- Woodford on the rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.