Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Southwest Airlines announced their Hawaii destinations as part of their latest Hawaii flight plan update. The four cities in Hawaii which the airline will serve are Honolulu, HI (Oahu); Kahului, HI (Maui); Kona, HI (Island of Hawaii); and Lihue, HI (Kauai). Additionally, we can expect to see some new flights from LaGuardia and Washington Reagan thanks to Alaska Airlines leasing Southwest Airlines their slots.
- Southwest Airlines to Add More LaGuardia and Washington Reagan (DCA) Flights
- Chase Sapphire Preferred vs. Reserve Credit Card Comparison
- Are Delta Basic Economy SkyMiles Award Tickets Coming?
- Las Vegas Comp Rooms; Tips and Experiences
- Delta Expanding Service and Routes from New York-JFK
- Southwest Airlines Announces Hawaii Destinations
- Crazy Cracked Windshield Forces Emergency Landing
- New American Express Offer Rental Cars
- Jet Blue Adds New Service West Coast
- Delta Award Tickets Sale Only 38,000 Miles!
- Swingers Coming to New NYC Virgin Hotel NoMad!
If you enjoy Las Vegas and like to gamble, then you’ll want to sign up for many of the casino loyalty programs that will track your play which in turn can mean comps including complimentary hotel stays and free food and beverage credits when you stay plus more. Learn the full details on: Las Vegas Comp Rooms; Tips and Experiences.
- Say What?! Are You Targeted For Amazing $600 Back!
- World of Hyatt Bonus Points at MLife Properties for Summer
- 100% Hilton Points Bonus
- Discounted Lowe’s Gift Cards And 5X UR Points
- Flash Sale How To Save Up To 30% On Next Stay
- Fantastic New SPG/Marriott Promotion 30% Back Amex!
- Amazon Prime Price To Increase Lock In Now!
- Amazon Deal On Bose Headphones
- Hyatt 40% Bonus Points
- IHG 20% Off Cash + Points Promo
- Deal Fares From Only $44!
- Great Deal! Free Marriott Night New Members
- Amazon Sweet Deal On Headphones
Delta launched their Basic Economy product a few years ago, however it’s since the launch it’s being expanded to more routes, both domestically and international meaning it’s more likely to see it as a fare option than not when booking on Delta these days. Find out Are Delta Basic Economy SkyMiles Award Tickets Coming?
Drink of the Week:
- Double Woodford on the rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!