Delta’s newly renovated Sky Club at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) has officially opened this week. The 9,000 square foot club has seen a complete renovation, and is nearly 20% larger than the previous club, thanks for some changes to the space, including moving the check-in area outside the club.
Movers and shakers of Washington rejoice. The newly renovated Delta Sky Club at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) is officially open for business (or leisure) – now with an additional 1,800 square feet of space for guests to enjoy – and featuring fresh fare from chef Marjorie Meek-Bradley
The 9,000 square feet space includes features for which Delta Sky Club is known, along with special touches inspired by Washington, D.C.
Some highlights include:
- Striking lighting features, modern finishes and leather furnishings
- Open seating plan to maximize views of the runway and the Potomac River
- Menu crafted by local chef and former Top Chef finalist Marjorie Meek-Bradley, which will be rotated seasonally
- A full-service bar, now with additional seating, that features seasonal cocktails, an exclusive all-American whiskey menu with 15 choices and wine selected by Delta’s Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson
- Beltway-themed artwork from up-and-coming artists from across the country, as a part of THE GALLERY program
- Comfortable seating, Wi-Fi and easily accessible power outlets at nearly every seat
How To Get Access:
There are many credit cards which provide access to the Delta SkyClubs including this one at DCA. As reminder both the American Express Platinum Card as well as the Business Platinum Card from American Express provide complimentary Sky Club access.
When it comes to Delta co-branded credit cards, the Delta Reserve American Express provides complimentary Sky Club access, where the Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card and the Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card offer Sky Club access at a reduced $29 per person charge. Also check out the offer on the Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card.