Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time. Terms Apply to Offers.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
In the United States, both American Airlines (AA) and United Airlines (UA) have each launched their own lounges exclusively for specific premium passengers. These select few are most notably their international and first class passengers, but exact entry rules differ with each airline. Learn more about Premium Lounge Access for American and United Airlines’ Passengers.
- Premium Lounge Access for American and United Airlines’ Passengers
- Redeeming British Airways Avios for South America Flights
- Alligator Crossing at Orlando International Airport Delays Arriving Flight
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card Review
- Earn 100,000 Bonus American AAdvantage Miles
- Priority Pass Adds More New Lounges
- American Express Adds Transparency To App Process With Welcome Offers
- Last Chance Activate 5x Chase Freedom 2nd Quarter
- Amex Centurion Lounge In LAX Details
- Delta to Launch Minneapolis/St. Paul to Seoul-Incheon Service
- Southwest A-List Status Match Live
- Easy Delta MQMs With Delta Reserve
- Priority Pass Adds Latest New Restaurant
Delta Air Lines has announced plans to launch new nonstop service from Minneapolis/St. Paul to Seoul-Incheon starting in 2019, which will be operated by one of their refreshed 777-200ER aircraft with all new cabins, which will feature Delta One suites.
- Delta Up To 10,000 Bonus Miles (targeted)
- Discounted Delta SkyMiles Awards to Alaska and Canada
- New Savings Opportunity At Starwood With Amex!
- Amazon Great Deal On Travel Waterproof Speaker!
- Hurry JetBlue Flash Fares From $20!
- Save Up To 30% On Starwood Stays
- Amazon Great Deal On Luggage!
- 25% Transfer Bonus Amex MR To Hawaiian Airlines
- Save On Best Western With This New Offer
- Ritz Carlton Yacht Reservations Now Open
- Amazon Free $15 When Use 1 Chase UR Point
- Amazon Free Happy Socks With $100 Gift Card!
In May I had the chance to fly American Airlines from Haneda (HND) to Los Angeles (LAX) on their 787-9. For the trip I booked a business class seat with a total flight time of approximately 9 hour and 40 minutes. See how it compared in Flight Review: American Airlines Business Class Tokyo (HND) to Los Angeles.
- Flight Review: American Airlines Business Class Tokyo (HND) to Los Angeles
- Hotel Review: The Maxwell, New York City, Tribute Portfolio
Drink of the Week:
- Pre-departure sparkling wine
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!