This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Amazon has a nice deal where you can score a free $10 in Amazon credit to use for Prime Day! When you spend $10 in store at Whole Foods, you will get $10 on Amazon for Prime Day! Check out this latest deal here.
There are a lot of ways to save right now at Amazon so scroll down and check out all the deals!
Free $10 In Amazon Credit For Prime Day When Spend $10 At Whole Foods
Prime members: scan your Prime Code or use your mobile number at checkout in Whole Foods Market stores in the U.S. between 7/11/18 and 7/17/18 on a single purchase of $10 or more.
You’ll get $10 on Amazon to spend on Prime Day, an epic day (and a half) of Amazon’s best deals starting 7/16/18 at 3 p.m. ET. Limit one per customer per account. See all terms and conditions below.
- To qualify, Prime members must make a single purchase of at least $10 at a U.S. Whole Foods Market store and scan the Prime code or use their linked mobile number at checkout in-store between 12:00 a.m. PT 7/11/18 and 11:59 p.m. PT 7/17/18.
- Promotional credit is valid beginning 12:00 a.m. PT 7/16/2018 and expires at 11:59 p.m. PT 7/18/2018.
In the meantime, make sure that you are loaded up with these potential deals to earn you some savings at Amazon.
- Amazon $10 Free With 1-Click Payment
- New Amex Offer For Amazon – Hurry!
- Free $10 Amazon Credit
- Super Hot! Save Up To $100 On Amazon With 1 MR Point!
- Amazon Bonus $10 Towards Any Book With $5 Kindle Purchase
- Amazon Cash Free $10 With $30 Load
Amazon Prime Day is for Prime Members only. So if you don’t have Prime, you can get a free 30 day trial here and take advantage of these deals!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.