Amazon has a nice deal where you can score a free $10 in Amazon credit to use for Prime Day! When you spend $10 in store at Whole Foods, you will get $10 on Amazon for Prime Day! Check out this latest deal here.
There are a lot of ways to save right now at Amazon so scroll down and check out all the deals!
Free $10 In Amazon Credit For Prime Day When Spend $10 At Whole Foods
Prime members: scan your Prime Code or use your mobile number at checkout in Whole Foods Market stores in the U.S. between 7/11/18 and 7/17/18 on a single purchase of $10 or more.
You’ll get $10 on Amazon to spend on Prime Day, an epic day (and a half) of Amazon’s best deals starting 7/16/18 at 3 p.m. ET. Limit one per customer per account. See all terms and conditions below.
- To qualify, Prime members must make a single purchase of at least $10 at a U.S. Whole Foods Market store and scan the Prime code or use their linked mobile number at checkout in-store between 12:00 a.m. PT 7/11/18 and 11:59 p.m. PT 7/17/18.
- Promotional credit is valid beginning 12:00 a.m. PT 7/16/2018 and expires at 11:59 p.m. PT 7/18/2018.
In the meantime, make sure that you are loaded up with these potential deals to earn you some savings at Amazon.
- Amazon $10 Free With 1-Click Payment
- New Amex Offer For Amazon – Hurry!
- Free $10 Amazon Credit
- Super Hot! Save Up To $100 On Amazon With 1 MR Point!
- Amazon Bonus $10 Towards Any Book With $5 Kindle Purchase
- Amazon Cash Free $10 With $30 Load
Amazon Prime Day is for Prime Members only. So if you don’t have Prime, you can get a free 30 day trial here and take advantage of these deals!