This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Yesterday we told you about a pretty lucrative American Express Offer for You where you could pretty easily save on your AT&T bill. Well, thanks to reader Erica, there is another offer for you to keep your eyes peeled for that is even better!
As an update: yesterday I was successful in using the $50 back Offer for You on a personal AT&T Wireless bill. I received the congratulations email:
Amex AT&T Offers Which Did You Get?
AT&T Business, Spend $200, get 20,000 Membership Rewards Points. Expires 12/7/18.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors American Express Card
Check out this Offer for You and add it to your eligible Amex card/s. This offer is an absolute no brainer for those who are targeted for it and have AT&T Wireless for Business.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.