This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Recently, we told you how to Save $15 Back On Lyft With New Amex Offer. Today there is another great option for you to add to your eligible Amex card/s. Check your account/s for the following Offer for You where you can get $10 back when you spend $15 with Uber!
New American Express Offer Save On Uber!
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors American Express Card
I love Uber, it is super convenient! If you still haven’t tried Uber yet, you can still get a credit towards your first ride with my referral link, here or your credit can be applied to your UberEats order instead!
Looking for more ways to save on Uber?
The Platinum Card® from American Express gives you up to $200 Uber Savings Annually. Check that out here!
This is a great Offer if you are able to add it to your eligible Amex card/s. Post a comment if you got this one added!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.