As a reminder, last month we told you about a pretty lucrative American Express Offer for You where you could pretty easily save on your AT&T bill. Don’t forget that you can use this Offer for You up to 3x so you are likely spacing out your charges.
Don’t Forget To Use You AT&T Offer For You!
As an update: I was successful in using the $50 back Offer for You on a personal AT&T Wireless bill. I received the congratulations email:
Amex AT&T Offers Which Did You Get?
There is another Offer that was also available, don’t forget to use it if you had this one:
AT&T Business, Spend $200, get 20,000 Membership Rewards Points. Expires 12/7/18.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors American Express Card
Check out this Offer for You and add it to your eligible Amex card/s. This offer is an absolute no brainer for those who are targeted for it and have AT&T Wireless for Business.