This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
American Airlines announced changes to their AAdvantage program, when it comes to earning mileage credit, how elite status is earned, as well as new benefits for Executive Platinum members. See the full details here: American Airlines AAdvantage 2019 Program Changes.
- American Airlines AAdvantage 2019 Program Changes
- What are the Longest Flights in the World?
- Booking Airline Award Tickets Using Miles
- Southwest Airlines Launches Several New Routes
- Amex Fine Hotels and Resorts Bookings Earn 5x Membership Rewards
- Mandarin Oriental to become Waldorf Astoria Atlanta
- Overview of Marriott Travel Packages
- Flying Etiquette: Airplane Passenger Travel Advice
- Southwest Airlines Offers Free Movies Onboard Flights
- Unreal! Watch Where You Sit On Your Next Flight!
Redeeming airline award tickets using miles can be a complex process for some. There are several helpful tips to help get the most value out of your airline miles and credit card points. Some best practices include booking early, being flexible, earning points in multiple programs and looking at nearby airports. See the full details of Booking Airline Award Tickets Using Miles.
- Earn 100,000 Bonus American AAdvantage Miles
- Deal: Earn $125 Amex Gift Card with Vancouver Hotel Stay
- Amex MR 25% Transfer Bonus To Aeromexico
- Amazon To Offer Free Shipping For Holidays
- Staples Fee Free Visa Gift Cards Starting This Weekend
- Save On Your Next Flight With Amex!
- Amazon $15 Credit With $50 Gift Card & 1 MR Point
- Amazon Nice Deal On Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Delta Award Flash Sale From 11K Miles
- Delta 1,000 Bonus Miles Promotion
- New Gas Offer From Amex!
- Aeroplan 30% Transfer Bonus
- Amazon $15 Off $30 With 1st App Sign On
Singapore Airlines restarted a non-stop route traveling from Newark (EWR) to Singapore (SIN)that was cancelled back in 2013. Earlier this year in March, Qantas launched a non-stop route from Perth (PER) to London (LHR) with a distance of over 9,000 miles. Find out the full details of What are the Longest Flights in the World?
Drink of the Week:
- Make your own Margarita
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.