Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Marriott’s new loyalty program, Marriott Bonvoy has announced their 2019 Category changes, which can be viewed here. With this change, over 375 hotels are changing categories with around 350 increasing and around 35 decreasing in category. See the full details: Marriott Bonvoy 2019 Category Changes.
- Marriott Bonvoy 2019 Category Changes
- How to Access United Clubs and Polaris Lounges
- How to Access Delta Sky Club Lounges
- Grand Hyatt New York to Close and Torn Down
- Southwest Lands In Hawaii!
- American Express Issuing 1099’s on Referral Bonuses
- Delta Pre-Select Meals on all Domestic First Class
Over the last couple of months Delta Air Lines had made several changes to their Sky Club entrance policy. One of the reasons for this change is to reduce crowding that occurs during peak hours. See How to Access Delta Sky Club Lounges.
- Kroger 4x Fuel Points
- Delta Ski Destination Deals From 9,000 Miles
- Amex New Hotel Offers For You
- Earn 60,000 Ultimate Rewards Points with Sapphire Banking
- 1,000 Bonus United Miles With $1 Wall Street Journal
- Ebates Offering Crazy 32% Cash Back On Valentine’s Flowers!
- Delta Award Sale From 12,000 Miles
- Alaska Flash Sale Fares From $39!
- Another New Amex Offer Save $100 At St Regis Hotels
- Amazon Deal On Anker Charging Up To 50% Today
- Save On Grubhub Food Delivery With New Amex Offer
- New Hilton Amex Offer Save $100
The Grand Hyatt New York will be closing at the end of 2020 and will be torn down completely as the developers plan to build a new 2 million square foot skyscraper in its place. See the full details here: Grand Hyatt New York to Close and Torn Down.
Drink of the Week:
- Double Whiskey Ginger
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!